As a group of Christians, we meet each Sunday to worship the Lord Jesus Christ - in person or online via Youtube (link available from the homepage).
Our Sunday service starts at 10am. For the first 15 minutes all ages worship together - then the children and teens will go to their groups upstairs. Come along - we would love to meet you.
Fellowship time comes at the end of the service, where we will serve refreshments and we have time to chat, reflect and pray together.
TO HELP EVERYONE TO STAY SAFE AND PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID :-
- Don't come to the building if you are feeling unwell - especially if you have a fever, a new, continuous cough or experience a loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- We will continue to space out the seating on Sundays
- Sanitise your hands on entering and exiting the building
- Wear a face covering throughout the building - you may remove them when seated
- We are able to sing but we ask that you keep your face covering on to do this
- Respect those who may be more vulnerable or anxious by keeping social distance where necessary
- Follow the instructions of the stewards and the service leader
- We will be providing an area at the back of the hall where seats are reserved for those who want to keep social distance please do be gracious to those who may be more anxious about the virus and keep your mask on during the service if possible if seating in this area.
- To improve ventilation we have an extractor fan which pulls the air upwards and out of the main hall. We also open windows - this means that the temperature will not be as warm as some would like - be prepared with warm clothing/coats/hats/gloves etc.